Lord, bless my wife. Some might say, wow isn't he really obsessed with his wife??...1. what's wrong this that? Isn't God really obsessed with us? and 2. It's setting a goal for a proactive marriage and 3. She's worth it : ) What this really is, is I'm building an alter of praise to God as a remembrance of what God's done for me, so that whenever people ask me about my wife, I can refer to what I have written about my wife. So let's go!
"Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: 'Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all.'"
51. She's adventurous
52. She's gifted with spontaneity in both an exciting and innocent way
53. She's the future mother of my children
54. She works well with children, especially babies
55. She sets a great example for others in her academics
56. She sings to the Lord often in the house : )
57. She just stops and smiles at me at times just because :)
58. She says my name in such a tender way when I least expect it
59. She cares for her niece and nephew dearly
60. She loves hanging out with family
61. She can get along with just about anybody!
62. She loves going for walks
63. On our walks we have the best chats
64. She's fun and an easy person to take out on a date :)
65. She's my best-friend (even when I think I don't need one)
66. Her ambitions to be a blessing are great
67. She loves the Word of God
68. She's not intimidated by people of high prestige or much money
69. She enjoys being intimate
70. Movie nights!!!
71. Her prayers are so sweet to me
72. We pray big prayers and dream big dreams together
73. We played music together (I never smiled so much during a song!)
74. She supports me in my talents spiritually
75. Great massages!
76. She's a great student of love and the Lord
78. Great co-worker and manager of finances
79. Ran a half-marathon! Inspiring! wants to run a full!
80. She preaches by her everyday life : )
81. Loves to dance
82. Her journaling
83. I love seeing her reading at the end of the day
84. I get to see her sweet routines at the start and end of the day
85. I learned from her that taking naps can be a great part of the day :)
86. I'm learning how to enjoy people through Kayla
87. I'm learning about my relationship with God through my relationship with her
88. The nicer I treat Kayla, the greater I understand love
89. I'm falling in love more and more with falling in love with her
90. I'm in love with being in love with a thankful life with her
91. I need her.
92. She makes me excited about life!
93. I look forward to coming home because of her : )
94. She made such a wonderful dinner today in 10 minutes!
95. She's there for me
96. She told me today, "I really respect you for providing for our family" :) :) :)
97. She's a proverbs 31 woman of power love and a sound mind
98. No one else thinks about me more than she does (Besides Jesus ;))
99. She's got my back! :)
100. We can just sit together, not say a word and find peace in the Lord, Jesus WOW
101. WE'RE EXPECTING!!!!! :)
If you'd like to accept Jesus into your life today, pray this simple prayer of God's love and grace today: Lord Jesus, I thank you for dying for all my sin; now Lord I invite you into my heart. Come and be my everything today and forever. Forgive my sin as I make You and you alone Lord in my life. Amen. Now read the book of God's love in the Bible: The book of John chapters 1-21. God promises He will guide your life. Pray and ask God to bring the right people into your life. God will guide you to the right church full of people who love His words in the Bible. Our God is so faithful. God bless you today.