I want to say THANK YOU to God for bringing me into 2015! This is going to be an incredible year of thanksgiving and praise! We WILL praise the Lord and give him thanks and praise for what He has done and what he will do for us this 2015 year.
I repeat: This is a year of praise! I declare this day and this year a year of praise and thanksgiving to God for all He has done for us! I want to thank God this year!
Thinking about this year, the verse Luke 16:10 comes to mind:
"Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much"
I want to confess that many times the heart behind all my actions could have been more focused. Now I declare that all and every little or great thing done in my life is done for the gospel and for the gospel of Jesus Christ alone. Will you stand with me in this declare?
That said, here are my goals for this year 2015!
FOCUS for 2015 January through May 2015.
1. Learn how to raise up a godly daughter with my lovely wife
2. Be a manager with my wife of our money
3. Support and teach at Water For Ishmael well. Assist in creating a lasting curriculum for the ESL evening classes.
4. Teach at Global LT well, giving the student's an experience that will help them in their daily jobs.
5. Lead praise and worship well. Help make a Spanish worship album for the Spanish church.
6. Study and take classes to be a successful real estate Realtor at
Stautzenburger College Jan - Mar 14.
7. Read through the entire Bible in one year.
8. Pray with friends and family once a month
9. Complete a presentable Thesis by the end of January
10. Praise and thank God every day of 2015. Post a calendar that asks "Did you praise and thank God today for what He has done?" and check off each day.
ALL FOR THE GOSPEL. This year let's trust God like never before. Will you stand and say with me, "I want to trust God like never before for 2015?"
Please pray for me to be successful in these goals for half of this year and let's pray together for what God will do 2015.
If you'd like to accept Jesus into your life today, pray this simple prayer of God's love and grace today: Lord Jesus, I thank you for dying for all my sin; now Lord I invite you into my heart. Come and be my everything today and forever. Forgive my sin as I make You and you alone Lord in my life. Amen. Now read the book of God's love in the Bible: The book of John chapters 1-21. God promises He will guide your life. Pray and ask God to bring the right people into your life. God will guide you to the right church full of people who love His words in the Bible. Our God is so faithful. God bless you today.