Five Things I am Thankful For
- I am thankful for my lovely wife. Her love and her giving.
- I am thankful for my children. The sweetest children on the planet today. Amen.
- I am so thankful for having more than what we need.
- I am so thankful for hearing God gently gently speak in the quiet of my soul. Amen.
- I am thankful for direction, God's direction for us. He is guiding us as we speak. And I am thankful for faith in God.
If you'd like to accept Jesus into your life today, pray this simple prayer of God's love and grace today: Lord Jesus, I thank you for dying for all my sin; now Lord I invite you into my heart. Come and be my everything today and forever. Forgive my sin as I make You and you alone Lord in my life. Amen. Now read the book of God's love in the Bible: The book of John chapters 1-21. God promises He will guide your life. Pray and ask God to bring the right people into your life. God will guide you to the right church full of people who love His words in the Bible. Our God is so faithful. God bless you today.